Sunday, May 2, 2010

We Promise to Start Blogging More Consistently

To our three followers,

We would just like to say "We're sorry, and despite months of neglect, we do appreciate each and every one of you. Very much so. We promise to start blogging more consistently."


As all of you now know, from sources independent of this lackluster blog, we will be going to Flagstaff for the summer. Greg will be working for a VW shop and Keith and I will be working at the KOA Kampground, which, will also be our free place to stay. Pretty sweet deal actually, it'll be nice to get a preview of everything this new place has to offer. We have all intentions of moving back in about 4 months, but we'll see what happens.

So, be on the lookout for updates on all of our adventures! From the super-fun to the dull and depressing, we're really going to make a combined and concentrated effort to use this blog as our main venue to update all of our homies. Facebook -  well...yeah...we're trying to use it less as it seems to be more of a source for irritation rather than communication. Warren and Keith, great visionaries that they are, apparently jumped that ship long ago. I've thought about it too, but I like housing my photo albums for friends and family, and I like poking Greg. But I'm close to being done with it, or at least radically changing the scope of it's potential to effect my mood. Affect? Effect? Eh. Facebook gets my goat, man. Why it's acceptable for some people to post what they post and then receive accolades from the peanut gallery, gets me every time. I won't get into a whole thing, but I had 306 friends yesterday morning and I believe I'd deleted 115 or so by nightfall. I'm not too cool for anyone, it's just that being a "friend" allows someone access to all of my pictures and all of my posts, and I would rather reserve that privilege to people I am, in fact, friends with. So to make a long story longer, I am trying to ween myself off of FB. She's dug her claws in deep, it aint gonna be easy...I'M NOT A PART OF YOUR SYSTEM! I'M AN ADULT!

In closing and back on topic, we just want to say how excited we are for our Flagstaff adventure. We are also sad to be leaving our Oklahomies and families. We will miss you dearly, but, we will meet again. Let's all keep in touch, please and thank you.

And on that note, we highly encourage everyone to get thine asses to Flagstaff for a visit this summer!


PEACE. LOVE. SNACKS.
xoxo,
Greggles & Berls 

No comments:

Post a Comment